Since Jessica and I figured that we are not always very good at keeping up on how everyone else is doing or how we are doing maybe a blog would help. Hopefully we will be able to update our blog often and show some great pics.
Just a couple of weeks ago we went up to Chris and Ariana's Wedding in Washington. It was great to go to the wedding and see Chris again. I'll have to upload a few pics when we get the chance. I have to admit, our pictures didn't turn out as well. Our camera has seemed to have a mind of its own lately with the auto focus.
We had a fun time just trying to get there. Jessica picked me up from work at 6:30 AM and we drove up just past Portland, OR arriving around 3:10 PM at the hotel (I was amazed at how well Aunna took the drive). We probably could have made it a little quicker but I-84 was going through road reconstruction from Idaho to Portland...fun. The wedding was a 4 PM leaving us with not too much time to unpack. We showered, changed, and made it to the wedding about 5 minutes after the ceremony started. We might have made it on time if I didn't forget the map with the instructions, oops . Anyway, it was great getting to meet all the friends in the area and the dinner reception was pretty cool.
Since we were in Washington, we decided to make a little vacation out of the trip and headed to the beach for a couple of days. Below are some pics along with some of the friends whom Jessica has known from Arizona. Eleven kids and a bon fire...it was great! Who knows, maybe we could do it again next year!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We had so much fun!! Thank you for thinking of us, can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment