Well, this is not much to write about but I just thought that I would share it anyway. Jessica and I have been cleaning out some old files and paper junk the past couple of days. Through the sorting, I found this old button that says "I love What's her name". A little odd until you get to know the story.
One evening after our wednesday night meeting, several of the friends had gone to a starbucks in phoenix for a small get together. Sometimes it was the only time we got to see any of them. Well one night Jessica and I had come with a friend from out of town (Jessica and I were just dating at the time). All the friends had sat around in this great big circle and I started from one point of the circle and introduced our friend to all of them. I was doing great naming everyone around the circle until I got to the last person...Jessica. For some strange reason, my brain decided to hit the stop button and just left me hanging there with no hope of recovery. Everyone got a big kick out of it (including Jessica thankfully).
So a week or two passes by and I figured everyone had forgotten about my foot in mouth situation. Yeah, not with our friends. After a get together at a Red Robin, I got out to my car and find out someone had borrowed my keys and placed the pin right on the passenger seat. It makes me chuckle still on where they got this pin. I can't remember how but I think I found out the culprit was someone with the initials Melissa E. (at least that is what her initials are now) :). Anyway, I kept that pin in the car for quite a while and eventually thought I lost it. I'll have to find a good place to save it. Right, uh, er, honey?



2 comments:
Hey, what a funny story! I'm so GLAD you started a blog!!!! blog everything...
great to see you at the beach!
ei
Yay! You have a blog!!! Love this story.
Post a Comment