Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some Great B-days

So in the last couple of days, Jessica and Aunna were invited to a couple of birthdays and had a lot of fun. Aunna got to enjoy to play with other kids around her age at the first party and Jessica's that she behaved for the most part :).

The following day, they were off to another of our friends birthday parties at a bowling party! I think Aunna was starting to think this should be a daily thing. Jessica says that the get together was great and Aunna really had fun with bowling her own ball down the lane. I think she kinda surprised some people with her to wanting to carry her own bowling ball. I guess she even got close to getting a strike which just about the same skill set that dad is at.

Anyway after two gatherings in two days, it was nice to be home for a little bit. Aunna was evening helping me with my homework although I don't think she really knew how to solve the math problem. Jessica thought that it was cute and took a picture. While taking pictures we also thought it would be nice to take a picture of our dogs to though Baloo was the only one who felt like being camera friendly, oh well.

1 comment:

Dickeybirds said...

O.K... adrian and jessica... no more slacking... lets see a belly bump photo... when is the happy due date again?

ei